I’ve come to realize of late that a good man is an awful lot like a sturdy pair of cowgirl boots.
Well, they will both:
1. …protect you from snakes.
2. …cut through the crap.
3. …look as good in jeans as out.
4. …refuse to fall apart, even under stress.
5. …have a tough but flexible sole/soul.
6. …be easy to get on, and damn hard to shake off.
7. …look better with a few scuffs and wrinkles.
8. …start off a little slippery, but get grounded as you wear on ‘em.
9. …shape themselves perfectly to you…with time.
10. …come at a cost, but last forever.